Sunday 9 February 2014

Where is our dog?

My partner is working again in Svea and I'm home with my boys. Or, just with our son, beacause our dog got borrowed for a week. He is having a skiing holiday. I have to admit that of course my life is easier when I don't need to think to have walks in early morning or late evening with our little one, but it's strange not to have a dog in the house. I have been looking around so many times after him, just thinking where he's now.

We're getting nice twilight in the middle of the day and then we have a walk, even without dog. Increasing amount of light is feeling very good and already giving a feeling we're having now real days.


4 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I discovered Your blog by case and I appreciated it very much, because I always look for a place that allow "to breath", to take a "break" from the world. In truth, I've already found a place like this some years ago (Faroe Islands), but more than one is better. I think that my next travel will be in Svalbard.

    My name is Matteo, I'm Italian, I'm 27 and I'm a bus driver in a town near Milan. You and Your family are from Norway?

    I'll continue to follow Your blog and I give You a "big hello". I wish You an happy life on the "roof " of the world. (I think in a little time the sun will come back, at the moment look Your baby, Your little sun :)

    Best regards!

    Matteo

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mail is rinaldo.milanesi@alice.it
    you find me on Facebook on Milanesi Matteo (in the photo I am with a long blue bus behind me)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hei Rinaldo! Thanks for your comment :) Have a look for your email, send a little message for you.

      Delete
  3. Flott blogg!

    Hvis du vil, komme tilbake og besøke mine:
    http://albumdeestampillas.blogspot.com

    takk,
    Pablo fra Argentina

    ReplyDelete